Building a movement of seniors, people with disabilities, and allies
Please note that we unfortunately are not receiving mail at our office. Please send all mail to:
P.O. Box 423388, San Francisco CA 94142-3388
See what we’re doing to fight for justice in our 2020 Year In Review.
What you can do right now:
Join the campaign for Free Wifi for seniors and people with disabilities in San Francisco! Email Peter or Dasom (email@example.com).
Watch recent SDA events, including the #ToxicConservatorship Forum, on SDA’s youtube channel.
Learn more about how to get vaccinated now.
Attend an upcoming SDA event! See the calendar here.
What we do
Working in partnership with other senior and disability organizations, over the past year we have:
- Secured millions of dollars in city funding for rental subsidies for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Won rent relief for hundreds of residents of SRO hotels.
- Stopped the MTA fare increase.
- Advocated to stop COVID-19 care rationing and to win vaccine equity for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Made sure Governor Newsom did NOT grant immunity to nursing homes for dangerous practices.
Want to support SDA? Want to get involved?
Senior and Disability Action is a 501(c)3 organization. Our Tax ID # is 94-3213120 and donations are tax-deductible.
San Francisco Senior and Disability Action mobilizes and educates seniors and people with disabilities to fight for individual rights and social justice.
Through individual support and collective action, we work together to create a city and world in which seniors and people with disabilities can live well and safely.