Welcome to SDA
** OUR WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE EXCUSE THE DUST **
Building a movement of seniors, disabled people, and allies
Learn about resources and guidance during the pandemic.
Get help or offer help with food delivery, home care, or phone connection through the SDA/Bay Resistance Mutual Aid Network
What we do
Working in partnership with other senior and disability organizations, we recently:
- Won rent relief for hundreds of residents of SRO hotels!
- Stopped the MTA fare increase.
- Pushed the State of California to revise their Crisis Care Guidelines so that hospitals can’t refuse to treat people who are old or disabled.
- Made sure Governor Newsom did NOT grant immunity to nursing homes for dangerous practices.
- Helped save Adult Day Health Centers and other senior and disability programs in the state budget!
Want to support SDA? Want to get involved?
Senior and Disability Action is a 501(c)3 organization. Our Tax ID # is 94-3213120 and donations are tax-deductible.
San Francisco Senior and Disability Action mobilizes and educates seniors and people with disabilities to fight for individual rights and social justice.
Through individual support and collective action, we work together to create a city and world in which seniors and people with disabilities can live well and safely.
1360 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103