San Francisco Senior and Disability Action mobilizes and educates seniors and people with disabilities to fight for individual rights and social justice. Through individual support and collective action, we work together to create a city and world in which seniors and people with disabilities can live well and safely.
- Strive for social justice.
- Work with excluded and marginalized communities.
- Build a safe, inclusive, and loving community.
- Respect and learn from the varied history of individuals and communities.
- Challenge inequality, stigma, and all forms of oppression, within our organization and in society.
- Be creative and have fun!
SDA’s Priorities for 2021
1) Expand rent subsidies for seniors and people with disabilities.
2) Win free wifi in supportive housing buildings.
3) Ensure COVID vaccine goes to seniors and people with disabilities, especially those from Latinx and African American communities.
And SRO tenants are working to stop speculation and displacement! Click here for a video created by SDA and People Power Media.
You must be logged in to post a comment.